To maximize your profits we accept multiple payment methods. We accept: Cash, ATM debit cards, MasterCard and Visa.
Note: There will be a 3% Fee applied to all card payments.
Advertising your sale:
Our advertising department will create exciting ads to draw the public to your estate sale.
- Social Media
- Our Company Webpage
- Private Email Subscribers
- Estate Sale Websites
After the sale:
- We will provide a detailed accounting report at the close of our engagement. Also an itemized report of the items sold and the prices they sold for.
- You have a few choices on what to do with what is left over. We are happy to go over different options that are available to you.
- All Sales are final. No exchanges or refunds will be granted.
- Please bring help with loading. We will not have staff available to assist.
- No large bags allowed in house.
- NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS IN OR ON THE PROPERTY
- We have the right to refuse the sale of any item due to price sticker swapping, an item not having a price sticker or any item that may have been mispriced.
- We use security cameras for safety and security reasons. Shoplifters will be prosecuted!
- You are responsible for any damage caused by your children while attending the sale.
We are a member of the Cobb County Chamber of Commerce